Being India one of the fastest growing countries in the world, the average income of the people living in India is increasing thereby. They have the money to spend on themselves. Also, the people are becoming aware of their health. And as India is the second populated country in the world, there are so many people who want to get the hair transplant in India.
Look, there are some reasons why you should opt for a hair transplant.
- India is best known for providing quality treatment at affordable cost.
- The cost is reasonable that the person from a lower middle-income group can also opt f0r it.
- The doctors you will find here are well qualified and highly experienced. They use all the latest techniques for doing the procedure and provide you with the promising results.
- You get the free first consultation in most of the clinics and hospitals for hair transplant.
- People from all over the world come to India to get the hair transplant because of the high success rate within the reasonable amount.
Furthermore, let me tell you the cost that you need to pay to get your hair back.
There are majorly 2 types of techniques for hair transplant i.e. FUT & FUE. The FUT hair transplant cost in India is Rs. 25-40/graft while FUE hair transplant cost in India is Rs. 30-45/graft. Though there is other technique called Robotic hair transplant that is bit costlier but provides the perfect results.
The per graft cost depends on various factors like the technology used by the doctors, the experience of the doctor, the city in which you are opting for.
The total cost depends on the number of grafts that are required, or you can say the level of baldness. Suppose if you require 1000 grafts and if you opt for FUE then it will cost you Rs. 30000 approx.
The robotic hair transplant costs Rs. 100-120/graft and are done by limited doctors.
In India, there are various online health portals like Clinicspots, Practo and dr. Batra etc. which helps you to book an appointment with best hair doctors and clinics across India.
You must be wondering about the difference between all kind of techniques. Let us discuss.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
It is the most used technique for hair transplant. Under this method, the follicular units are extracted from the donor area manually. After this, the extracted grafts are transplanted to the bald area one by one. Local anesthesia is giventhough it is a stitch-less technique of doing a hair transplant, so it doesn’t cause pain. The recovery time is also not high.
2. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUE):
It is a traditional way of doing a hair transplant. In this method, a strip of hair is taken out from the donor area. Now, the strip is divided into grafts that consist of 3-4 hair. After that, the grafts are planted to the bald area. Local anesthesia is given to the patients, Also, this technique is a bit painful as it involves stitching.
3. Robotic hair transplant:
This is the latest technique of doing a hair transplant. It is a more advanced way of doing FUE hair transplant. In this, grafts are extracted from the donor area by a robotic limb and planted in the bald area providing accurate results.
Note: There is a misconception that the hair transplant has various side effects but that’s not the case. There are temporary problems that can be overcome like:
• Pain: You might feel pain after the surgery for a couple of days. For that, you should take painkiller as advised by the doctor.
• Scar: In FUE, there is just pore-like scars that are not even visible and in FUT, there is a linear line scar that can also be hidden by proper stylingyour hair.
• Bleeding: In case of FUT, there can be a case when the bleeding happens as it involves cuts, but the bleeding gets stopped as the time passes by.
• Itching: This is the most common problem faced by many patients. In this case, you just wash your hair with some medicated shampoo to remove the scab the are formed around the graft sites.
• Swelling: There can be a situation when your eye or forehead get swollen, but don’t panic it will get normal within a few days.
• Numb: For a few days, you won’t feel the donor area on your head as local anesthesia is given.